This flying model of the J3 Piper Cub includes everything needed for new pilots to get into the air. Its stabilization system makes it very easy to fly. Find it here http://bit.ly/J3PiperCub
– 505mm wingspan EPP foam flying model of the J3. Weighing only 65 grams, this airplane does not require registration in most countries.
– True three channel control of throttle, rudder, and elevator.
– 6 axis stabilization (3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer) makes this pplane very easy to fly.
– Propeller is powered by three 0720 coreless motors.
– 3.7V 500mah battery can provide up to 20 minutes of flighttime (I got 14 minutes of flight in windy conditions).
– 120 meter range with provided controller.
– Two flight modes includes fully stabilized beginner mode with pitch and roll angle restrictions, and high rate stabilized intermediate mode with no restrictions on pitch angle (to enable loops).
– From the folks at RCGroups, if you want to use your own multi-protocol transmitter, the plane binds to V911s protocol E119 mode.
– It was very difficult to loop this plane in intermediate mode with out of the box setup.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.