This little drone is really a lot of fun at a great price. Protected propellers, and obstacle avoidance sensors help make this an easy to fly, yet safe drone for kids and adults alike. Find it here https://amzn.to/2ON3Uj5
– Each propeller is highly protected to prevent damage to the propellers, and to protect the pilot as this drone is made to be caught by hand.
– It’s very maneuverable, yet very easy to fly. Includes auto takeoff, flip feature, headless mode, circle mode, and rotate mode.
– Also includes five obstacle avoidance sensors to help reduce accidental mishaps.
– Can be flown with included controller, or without the controller using gesture controls alone.
– Comes with three 3.7V 300mah modular batteries, each capable of 6 minutes flight time.
– I don’t know if you can tell by my video, but this is one of the funnest drones that I’ve flown in quite a while. A QC101 keeper.
– It’s priced right. I hope it stays that way ?
– The gesture controls are a bit tricky to learn, but you’ll figure it out with practice.
– Altitude hold feature is highly dampened, and hard to set at a desired altitude.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.