This 4WD RC car may not be fast, but dang it can climb over just about anything. Let’s send it through the desert bushes looking for the elusive but friendly Mojave Green Rattlesnake ? Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bh99
– Plenty of clearance, big knobby tires, good suspension, and a powerful low gear drive allows this to drive over most obstacles. Very stable too, hard to tumble.
– Good range at about 60 meters.
– Has headlights for night driving.
– Does not require FAA registration. It’s a car!
– Looks great!
– Not very fast. It has low gear drive only, and is a crawler. But this gives it great climbing ability.
Type: RC Cars
Features: Radio Control
Car Size: 32 x 22 x 19cm
Speed: 20km / h (No, this advertised spec can’t be right ?
Control Distance: About 100m
Charging Time: 3h
Car Battery: 6V charging battery pack ( included )
Transmitter Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA battery ( included )
Functions: Turn left/right, Climb, Forward/backward
Material: Electronic components, ABS
Age: Above 8 years old
Racing Time: About30mins
Package Contents: 1 x RC Car, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Recharging Battery Pack, 1 x Charger, 3 x 1.5V AA Battery
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A4JdsSoFm1Okfu0DHTuQ
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.