This neat looking RC airplane is very easy to fly. It’s gyro stabilized to help keep the plane level. If you get into trouble, just let go of the controls and it will quickly level itself. It’s perfect for beginner pilots. Find it here http://bit.ly/FX-635
– Basic two channel control of throttle and yaw (turning). This helps beginner pilots focus on learning the basics of RC flight. This includes maintaining orientation on the plane through turns, along with using throttle to maintain altitude.
– It includes gyro stabilization to minimize phugoid oscillations (up and down roller coaster pitching) and rollover.
– Weighs only 24 grams with its installed battery. This plane does not require registration in most countries.
– Constructed of impact resistant EPP foam.
– Two 614 coreless motors provide good power to this lightweight plane.
– 3.7V 150mah battery provides about 11 minutes of flight time. Recommend that you buy spare batteries at the time of purchase. They can be bundled with the drone for about one dollar each. Attempting to buy spares at a later date can be problematic, and more costly.
– 2.4Ghz RC transmitter provides up to 120 meters range. This is more than sufficient as you may have difficulty seeing this small airplane at ranges more than about 70 meters.
– At low battery, the plane’s motors shut down entirely. The plane then goes into an uncontrolled glide until it touches down. This might be a problem if the plane is at high altitude when it shuts down, as it may be a very long uncontrolled glide. It’s best to keep the plane close to the ground near the end of flight to avoid possible loss of the plane.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.